|Gypsophila Baby's Breath|
More information on Planting Depth, Spacing and Height on the front & back of Bulb packs.
- Plant in spring when the ground is not too cold and is well drained.
- Water regularly when growing & blooming.
- For best flowering results, fertilize with bulb or plant food.
- Fertilise when foliage emerges from the ground each year.
- Combine bulbs with taller perennials that will hide foliage of bulbs as it dies back.
- Cut back foliage after it has yellowed to assure proper nourishment of the bulb for next season
Seeds - Postal Delivery cost is €2 and applies to orders of seed packets ONLY. (Please Note: This Does Not Apply to Seed Potatoes, Onion Sets or Bulbs)
Standard delivery within 2-5 working days, for all other orders is €5.99 per online order up to 10kg regardless of the number of items ordered.
Orders over 10kg are charged at €9.99. The Max order we can send is 30kg.
Collection In Store is not available at this time.
Deliveries are dispatched on the next working day after the order has been placed, and you should receive your order within 2 - 5 working days. In the unlikely event that an item you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible to inform you of any possible delays. Orders placed on a Friday or over the weekend, will be shipped on Monday.
Please note, plants and seeds cannot be dispatched overseas due to international customs regulations.